Kent State University is now accepting applications for the Global Diversity Scholarship. The scholarship is open for International new Freshmen that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions.
The Scholarship is dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus. One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees
Nice offer for students to support their study abroad.
Kent State University is a public research university in Kent, Ohio. It transforms lives and communities through the power of discovery, learning and creative expression in an inclusive environment.
Why study at Kent? Among other universities, Kent State is classified as an institution with high research activity. Kent State University offers affordable education for international students.
Application Deadline: For PhD program the deadline is July 31, 2022 and MSc – July 10, 2022
- University or Organization: Kent State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing any degree program.
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Awards: There are two scholarships available
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- These scholarships are open to International new freshman that demonstrates excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions. They are jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education.
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on the country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e5kFs87kdX2QUD3
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must have a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on the US 4.0 scale and Unconditional admission to Kent State University as a freshman.
- Language Requirement: English
- Significant stipends are available, which depend on students’ academic standing, starting at 40,000 RUR per month at MSc programs.
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of academic mobility programs.