The Harvard Academy is launching the Academy Scholars Program for dedicated researchers who want to start their careers in the social sciences or law. Under this scholarship, applicants will get considerable monetary and investigate help to attempt supported tasks of research.
Scholars who are pursuing a PhD in the field of Social sciences or Law are qualified for this fellowship. This funding assistance will provide a wonderful opportunity for applicants to empowering their career.
Golden chance to PhD recipients and doctoral candidates at Harvard.
The Harvard Academy is a part of the Harvard University which is recognized for training over 130 social scientists in a wide variety of social science disciplines with expertise in all non-Western regions.
Why study at Harvard Academy? At the Academy, the Academy Scholars Program is aimed to recognize the students and helping them in terms of monetary assistance to offer them amazing career opportunities.
Application Deadline: All application materials must be submitted by the deadline of September 23, 2022.
- University or Organization: The Harvard Academy
- Department: Social sciences or Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $75,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 5 to 6 scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Scholars from all the nationalities will be awarded this grant if they met all the required eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship will be given to those students who are pursuing their PhD in the field of social sciences or law. Accepted Fields of Study.
- Eligibility Criteria: Scholars who have accomplished their routine training and thesis writing during their PhD program will be qualified for this fellowship.
- The competition for these awards is open only to recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- The Selection Committee considers all applicants in one applicant pool.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applications are welcome from qualified persons without regard to nationality, gender, or race. Candidates who are willing to be eligible for this scholarship should be a part of the research program and have to submit the desired documents.
- Supporting Documents: Scholars have to submit these documents- a cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic, curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé including a list of publications, a copy of their PhD program transcript, three letters of recommendation, and Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the advantage of this fellowship the scholars must be enrolled in the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have expertise in the English language.
Each year, five or six Academy Scholars are named for two-year appointments with an annual stipend of $75,000, with the two years to be completed within a three-year window. Year 1 of the fellowship must be taken up no later than the fall immediately following the postdoctoral fellowship offer.