To support international students with a scholarship that covers the tuition fees for their desired study programme at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences, it has established Full Scholarships for New Ukrainian Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international students who are Ukrainian national students that hold citizenship of Ukraine. Students can apply for admission in any bachelor’s, master or MBA programme to be eligible to receive this scholarship. The award will cover the full education expense incurred by the student.
Worthy offer for applicants in Germany.
SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is a state-accredited private university established in 2002 with 6 campuses in 3 cities across Germany. It has diverse opportunities that aim to impart practice-oriented knowledge that truly helps its students get ahead.
Why choose to study with SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences? Berlin University of Applied Sciences is a very student-centric interdisciplinary, scientific and cosmopolitan educational institution. Employers give high value to SRH graduates because the staff of SRH are sought out as experts in their fields and help students develop specialized knowledge and work on improving their soft skills.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for international students is 15th November 2022. But, students are also suggested to check for programme-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or MBA
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Ukrainian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any bachelor’s, master’s or MBA programme offered at the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a very good grade point average in previous school or university degrees.
- The applicants must submit a Letter of motivation answering the question ‘Why do you want to study at SRH Berlin?’
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online for admission via the university portal. All Ukrainian national students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Letter of Motivation- Why do you want to study at SRH Berlin?
- Resume with photograph
- 2 years of work experience in the relevant field for the MBA applicants
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to follow the admission and application process of the university.
- Language Requirements: B2/C1 language skills in English or German, depending on the language of instruction of the chosen SRH programme.
The SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences will provide the selected Ukrainian national students with a full scholarship to undertake their studies.