Macquarie University is looking for high achieving applicants who have the potential to complete their dreams through participating in the Sponsored Student Grant program in Australia.
The purpose of this free education award is to provide an opportunity for international applicants in order to commence their undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses at MU.
This is a great opportunity to get a degree with educational funding in Australia.
Organized in 1964, Macquarie University was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. It is a public research university which ranked 8 one the universities in Australia.
Why at Macquarie University? At this university, the candidates have a lot of workshops, cultural events, internship projects which will increase their thinking ability along with personality development.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5000 (AUD )
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Except for Australian and New Zealand applicants, students from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Those candidates who have receipt of a fully funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies can also apply.
- Be in receipt of a fully funded external scholarship by Asian scholarship bodies.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum WAM of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Show evidence of approved financial guarantee.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the AUD $5,000 payment. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply
- Before you apply for the grant, you must have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Only then, you can complete the online registration for the award.
- Desirable candidates must have achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications, or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Most importantly, all the international aspirants are suggested to meet the University’s academic and English language requirements for the course.
The value of the educational award is up to $5000 (AUD) in the form of a fee reduction.