International International Pursuing post-secondary in a new country takes determination and financial sacrifice. So, to make it affordable for international students, Northwest College has established International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students can apply for a Business Management Diploma or a Culinary Arts Certificate programme at the North West College. International students are specially offered the application for this scholarship. The award will typically cover the tuition fee expenses.
Beneficial opportunity to get financial assistance in Canada.
North West College is a regional college, a public Institution and an approved Designated Learning Institution for international students in the Province of Saskatchewan and with the Government of Canada. The college’s mission is to prepare students in short-term programs for gainful employment.
Why choose to study at the North West College? North West College is accomplished by a professional faculty, as well as a qualified administration and support staff. The facilities provided are well equipped and the atmosphere is vibrant, friendly and warm.
Application Deadline: Students can apply for admission at the North West College freely. However, they must adhere to programme-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: North West College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake a business management diploma programme or the culinary arts programme at the North West College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an eligible programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete and submit the International Admission Application Form. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school and/or post-secondary transcripts
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed Grade 12.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- TOEFL IBT – 81
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- CAEL – 60
- CanTEST – 4.5
The North West College will extend tuition fee scholarships to the selected international students.