Start your academic journey in the USA. Chatham University is offering an opportunity to apply for the International Student Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award aims to support international students who want to be part of the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Great opportunity for international students to get award amount up to $18,000 for the undergraduate study in the USA
Founded in 1869, Chatham University has over 2,200 students enrolled in over 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in our three areas of excellence: sustainability and health, business and communications, and the arts and sciences.
Why study at Chatham University? Great possibilities, competitive undergraduate and graduate programmes, and academic quality are provided to students. By hosting guidance meetings, job interviews, traineeships, career days, and job matching services, the institution not only delivers high-quality education but also essential career advice and services.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is August 1, 2022.
- University: Chatham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $15,000-$22,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application form at the University.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- All official postsecondary transcripts, mark sheets, and degree conferrals. Original transcripts and official English translations are required for non-English institutions. A professional credential evaluation may be required for non-U.S. postsecondary academic records.
- Copy of passport photo page (with identification information)
- Copy of immigration documents if living in the U.S.
- Official bank statement, signed bank letter or financial guarantee verifying sufficient funds to cover the full cost of the first year of education at Chatham University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have official test scores – TOEFL or IELTS (Chatham code: 2081), iTEP, PTE or ACTFL
Chatham University will provide an award amount of range from $15,000-$22,000 annually to the successful candidates.