St. Catherine University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Catherine T. McNamee International Student Scholarships in the USA.
The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023. All new international students who are applying for any enroll full-time bachelor degree program in the College for Women can benefit from this programme.
Worthy offer for international applicants in the USA.
Founded in 1905, St. Catherine University (St. Kate’s) is a private Catholic liberal arts university located in Saint Paul, Minnesota. It offers baccalaureate programs for women plus graduate and associate programs for women and men.
Why would you like to study at St. Catherine University? While studying at St. Kate’s, students have access to computer labs in the halls and resident advisors (RAs) who provide ongoing support, guidance, and social activities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: St. Catherine University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: Up to $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There are two ways to apply. Begin our online application and select “High School Students ONLY” when prompted or, if you prefer, use The Common Application for Undergraduate College Admissions, which allows you to apply to bachelor’s degree programs at any member school.
- Supporting Documents: You’ll need to submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- An essay or personal statement
- ACT or SAT scores (optional)
- Admission Requirements: With a GPA of 3.62, St. Catherine University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
- Language Requirement: Applicants with a primary language other than English must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test or 80 on the iBT, or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 6.5.
St. Catherine University will provide an award amount of up to $30,000 to the successful candidates.