To provide a funding source to international students undertaking their higher studies in Australia, the Federation University has organized the Australia Global Pathways Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who want to undertake English language, pathway programs or foundation courses before beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate (master by coursework) degree are eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount of up to 20% of the tuition fee at the time of offer. The applicants will be assessed on their admission applications.
Worthy opportunity to get benefitted in Australia.
Federation University is a public, dual-sector university ranked 601sst in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. The aim of the university is to improve people’s lives around the world and wants to make a difference in the education and career of its students.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University is ranked within the 20% of Australian universities. It enables personalized learning in a supportive environment by taking small batches of students in a single class so they can receive one-to-one assistance directly. The Federation is known to impart the best quality of education in Australia and holds a deep desire to transform lives and enhance communities.
Application Deadline: The applicants are required to commence their spring semester 2022, semester 1, 2 or summer semester 2023. Therefore, students must apply accordingly or as per their programme specific deadlines for their preferred semester.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation or Higher Education Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 175
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Federation University pathway program can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in spring semester 2022 or semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2023.
- The applicants must be on a valid study visa.
- The applicants must have accepted a packaged offer for the pathway program and the main Federation University higher education degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission through the university portal or the VTAC portal. Applicants are automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for a pathway program at Federation University
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose or your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the programme they choose to apply for at the federation.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
The Federation University will offer the selected international students a 20% tuition fee discount on the total payable fees for the programme undertaken.