Engage in high-quality education and a future-oriented, open-minded learning environment at the German Academic Scholarship Foundation in Germany through its DAAD German Academic Foundation Scholarships. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now accepted.
All international, EU, and German students are eligible to apply for this scholarship award. The students must have undertaken the BA or MA programmes until obtaining their master’s degree.
Great opportunity for applicants in the Germany.
As a publicly funded, self-governing organization of German higher education institutions, the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) promotes worldwide academic exchange and educational cooperation with developing countries through various funding and initiatives.
Why would you like to join this program? Students enrolled in this programme are encouraged to question commonly held opinions and conduct independent research to explore their hobbies. Candidates can receive valuable experience and the skills they’ll need to thrive in their future careers.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 15, 2022, each year.
- University or Organization: German National Academic
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: 300 EUR
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: German citizens Or EU foreign students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German citizens OR EU foreign students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in BA or MA programmes offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for promotion in Germany students.
- Applicants must be EU citizens.
- All German citizens and, in general, all foreign nationals with a German education and long-term residents in Germany will qualify under BAföG §8 for admission.
- There is no formal age limit for scholarship applications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, students must submit via the suggestion portal application. Assessment test, please find all relevant information here.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students and high-school graduates with outstanding academic records may be nominated for funding. Students who examination offices recommend should rank among the top 2 percent of their class. Also, students who are nominated by higher education professors must be among the top 5 to 10 percent of their class.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of the English language requirements.
DAAD will provide the allowance toward the cost of study of 300 EUR and a grant dependent on income, which is calculated in keeping with BAföG regulations. The scholarship includes an allowance toward the cost of study of 300 EUR and a grant dependent on income, which is calculated in keeping with BAföG regulations. Neither the allowance nor the grant must be paid back. There are additional allowances for scholarship holders with children, if necessary.