To enable students to get a more reasonable degree, the University Canada West has organized the Americas Grants program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to encourage interested students who want to commence the Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, MBA Foundation at UCW.
UCW is the third university in Canada, and the first in British Columbia, to receive a 5 Star rating from QS Stars. Hurry up! apply for its Americas Grants program and will receive an award amount of $4,750 – $16,800.
The University of Canada West is a modern independent university that offers candidates a variety of career-focused degrees. Candidates can choose from a variety of career-focused programs.
Why study at the University Canada West? For both Canadian and international students, the university offers a wide range of degree programs as well as the greatest study facilities for a successful future. Candidates can advance in the professional field and obtain work prospects while attending this university.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is July 2022.
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and master’s degree
- Awards: $4,750 – $16,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: This grant is open to international applicants who are citizens from one of the following countries: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, MBA Foundation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Recipients must remain in Good Academic Standing to receive this Bursary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University Canada West will provide tuition support for successful students.
|Associate of Arts||$8,400|
|Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication||$16,800|
|Bachelor of Commerce||$16,800|
|Master of Business Administration||$6,700|