The School of Health Professions Education is seeking academically strong and highly motivated candidates for the PhD Scholarships in Course Writing at Maastricht University.
There are two awards available for candidates from a developing country who wish to pursue the postgraduate research degree coursework at the university.
A golden chance for Developing Countries students.
Maastricht University is a public research university that aspires to be a leader in teaching and research by implementing the CORE concept. It has taken an inclusive approach, welcoming all students and staff who meet the criteria and share the university’s ideals.
Why choose to study at Maastricht University? Students who enroll in this university’s study programme will have access to a wide range of engineering units, which will help them broaden their horizons and make a better-informed career choices.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: School of Health Professions Education
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee of the course
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for PhD programme in Course Writing at MU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer letter by the university for the applied programme.
- You must be graduated from the SHE Master of Health Professions Education (MHPE) not more than two years ago, and must have followed the MHPE Research Track.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants are required to use the student portal provided by the university to complete the application process. The applicants must email all documents mentioned below to Nicky Verleng: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Master thesis
- Support letter from Master thesis supervisor
- Admission Requirements: Students must compulsorily hold or must be expecting to hold a relevant master’s degree to get into a PhD programme at MU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- CAE – C
The winning applicants will receive a tuition fee of the PhD course at the School of Health Professions Education.