Education is a valuable asset in today’s world. Examining the importance of the study, Macquarie University is looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for its Ukraine PhD Scholarships. The application to participate in the project is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship has exclusively been designed for and made available to international students to undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD programme at the university.
Get an award amount of $28,854 to complete your higher education in Australia.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage students and staff through learning and life experiences that change them. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and interdisciplinary research and teaching excellence.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is an institute with first-class facilities, graduates with many skills, and excellent research and teaching across different fields. It is one of the best research universities in Australia. It helps prepare students for the future and helps them develop practical skills so they can get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: The application is now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: Graduate Research Academy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ukraine Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Are citizens of Ukraine currently residing offshore
- Are you qualified to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy program
- Intend to reside in Sydney, Australia, during their candidature
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete an online admission application and a scholarship application form to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The application must have the required documents:-
- Official academic transcripts for all prior studies
- Official university grading scale
- Tetramer or Official university awarded degree/statement of completion for all prior studies.
- Passport copy
- Current Australian visa
- English proficiency test result score card or evidence showing you have met the HDR Language Requirement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to demonstrate they have met the high level of English language proficiency required for our Research programs through one of the following requirements
- Successful candidates will be awarded the Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship, which includes benefits:
- Tuition fee offset for three years maximum
- Stipend for 3 years (tax-exempt, indexed annually, 2022 rate $28,854 p.a.)
- In addition, they will also receive:
- The cost of a single OSHC policy with our preferred provider, Medibank, $2,742
- Contribution towards airfares to or from Australia ($2500)