Get financial support in the UK by applying for the Graduate International Scholarship at the University of Hull. The funding opportunity is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is open to the highly motivated EU/UK and international aspirants to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for one year.
The scholars will get £1,000 towards the cost of your tuition fees for Postgraduate study in the UK.
Established in 1927, The University of Hull is a public research university that offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties. They help their students to realize their full potential and give you skills to succeed at UH.
Why study at the University of Hull? While studying at this university, candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies. The university takes a global approach to education that has innovation at its core.
Application Deadline: Open for 2022
- University: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a previous and separate programme at the University of Hull or if you are an exchange student wishing to continue your studies. York-registered MBBS students are also eligible for the Graduate Scholarship if they wish to continue on to an eligible University of Hull taught postgraduate course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The University of Hull will give you £1,000 towards the cost of your tuition fees. This award will be applied to fees on a pro-rata basis for programmes of study lasting longer than one academic year.