Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK by applying for the Undergraduate Norway Scholarship offered by Newcastle University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support applicants from Norway who apply to study full-time undergraduate degrees in the UK.
Wonderful chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
Newcastle University is a public research university in the United Kingdom. It is ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking, which will be released in 2020. The main goal of Newcastle is to help both staff and students grow and reach their fullest potential.
Why study at Newcastle University? Newcastle wants to be a university that cares about people and uses academic excellence, innovation, and creativity to help people, businesses, and society. Newcastle University is very committed to improving education, learning, and research for the public good. The goal is to build on this main goal and offer new information and creative solutions that make a difference for the better.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £6,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Norway.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- domiciled in Norway.
- assessed as international for fee purposes.
- Hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city center campus for the 2022/23 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must enroll in an undergraduate degree at the university. Applications must be submitted using the Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Your application should include:
- Your personal details and qualifications.
- A personal statement
- A reference from a teacher, adviser or professional who knows you academically.
- Admission Requirements: ABB at A level is typically the minimum required for entry to an Undergraduate course.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to show that you have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English before you begin your studies.
Newcastle University will provide an award amount of £6,500 for applicants in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.