The University of Melbourne is glad to offer the Science Graduate International Scholarships. This scholarship is available for international students who are not being a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia.
This scholarship offers a $10,000 tuition fee waiver to high-achieving applicants undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
Great offer for international students to get fund for graduate study with Melbourne in Australia.
The Melbourne Model is a globally competitive curriculum that combines broad undergraduate studies with a professional specialization at the graduate level.
Why choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The university’s curriculum is one that gives its students a wider understanding of the world beyond their degree.
Applications Deadline: Varies according to the program
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to graduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the environment and natural resources; Sciences and mathematics offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: One-off tuition fee remission worth $10,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50-100
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Not a resident of Australia or New Zealand or permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for full-time enrollment in a qualified undergraduate course
- Any other tuition fee exemption is not in receipt of scholarship or sponsorship, which in combination with science graduates scholarship, is more than 100 per cent of tuition fees
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students must obtain admission scores of at least 80% (equivalent to Melbourne University) for all eligible programs, except for the Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics), where the score of admission is at least 85 % (University of Melbourne equivalent) is required
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
- How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. The selection of qualified candidates is done on the basis of academic qualification.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a four–year honours degree in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following accepted English language proficiency tests: