If you are interested in a PhD in the interface of organic chemistry and cell biology, then you can apply for the PhD Scholarships in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry at the Technical University of Denmark for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the PhD is to advance new materials for molecular biology and immunology, specifically polymers that form nanodiscs with cellular lipids, and the functionalization of these polymers.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the Denmark .
The Technical University of Denmark, also known as DTU, was founded in 1829 by Hans Christian, and it was the first polytechnic in Denmark. The Technical University of Denmark is a university that is ranked 103rd in the world by the OS World University Rankings. Its mission is to use the natural and technical sciences to develop and create societal value.
Why study at the Technical University of Denmark? DTU is an innovative and open-minded place to learn, and its education is based on research and new ideas. Here, applicants can get excellent learning and teaching experience, with a clear focus on gaining employment. We offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment.
Application Deadline: The application must be submitted no later than 1 July 2022 (Danish time).
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry at the Interface of Biology offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The successful candidate will have a degree in chemistry, molecular biology, or materials science with outstanding results.
- The scholarship for the PhD degree is subject to academic approval, and the candidate will be enrolled in one of the general degree programs at DTU.
- All interested candidates, irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background, are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration; apply online via the university portal. Fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the following documents
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc, MSc diploma (in English) including an official description of a grading scale
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete the language requirements of the university.
The Technical University of Denmark will provide a salary to the selected candidates in Denmark.