The Department of Design and Communication at the University of Southern Denmark is inviting applicants to apply for the PhD Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The PhD fellowship is a unique opportunity to propose a research project within these research areas combined with one or more of the strategic fields within the department. The position is available from 1 September 2022.
Nice offer for international students to receive a salary package in Denmark.
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark with a campus in Southern Denmark. The university offers several joint programs in cooperation with the University of Flensburg and the University of Kiel. SDK is ranked #255 in Best Global Universities. The university is one of the top fifty young universities in the world and is known for its world-class research.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? SDU delivers education, research and knowledge sharing at the highest international level, promoting the community’s growth, welfare and development. The university makes things happen that can be seen, have value for society and students, and help society grow. The institution provides world-class education and is committed to an international viewpoint.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 29 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Faculty of Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Department of Design and Communication offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The successful applicant will be employed following the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you are recommended to be admitted to the PhD degree at the university. After getting enrolled and complete the PhD application form found here
- Supporting Documents: The application should include:
- A Special PhD-application form can be found here.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed project description, no more than five pages
- Examination certificates
- A maximum of 2 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment.
- Language Requirement: Application and all appendices must be in Danish, English or one of the Scandinavian languages.
The University of Southern Denmark will offer the selected candidates salary, and employment ends automatically by the end of the period.