With the motive of providing a world-class education to needy and deserving students, National Institute of Education is offering the Pradap Kow Scholarships.
The studentship is accessible for dazzling aspirants who wish to pursue masters by research programme at the institute.
Amazing opportunity for students.
The National Institute of Education is the only teacher education institution in Asia to be ranked 12th in the world and 2nd by QS World University rankings in Education in 2015, and strives to achieve excellent scientific research and scientific and technology teaching from pre-school to universities of Singapore and the world.
Why do you study at National Institute of Education? As the Singapore teacher training institution, the National Institute of Education, provides its students with ongoing training and lifetime learning, and performs comprehensive, cutting-edge education research through its upgraded programmes. NIE cooperates with numerous educational institutions around the world, thereby ensuring that teachers at NIE are educated to succeed globally.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National Institute of Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters by research
- Award: Up to S$2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in pedagogy or education policy in Singapore
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Master’s programme (by Research) at the National Institute of Education.
- The area of research shall have direct implications for pedagogy or education policy in Singapore.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be made on the prescribed forms and uploaded to the online application system for admission to the Masters by Research Programme.
- Supporting Documents: Submit An official transcript of detailed academic results, one recent passport-sized color photograph, two Academic Referee Reports
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must attain at least a 90% score on the GRE test and provide the same results to be admitted in a Master by Research degree programme at NIE.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The successful scholar (Singapore citizens) will receive up to S$2,500 and international students will receive S$1,500 at the institute. The Scholarship shall be awarded to the candidate for a maximum of two years of study.