The Marymount Manhattan College is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its International Presidential Scholarships.
The educational program is open to international candidates who are going to enroll in an undergraduate degree at MMC. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of up to $18,000 per year
Grab the opportunity and complete your studies in the USA.
Founded in 1936, Marymount Manhattan College is a private school located in three buildings on the Upper East Side of New York City. Students can choose from 25 major programs of study.
Why study at Marymount Manhattan College? At MMC, You’ll take use of these various learning possibilities to craft your own educational experience. Your path to knowledge will be blazed.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University: Marymount Manhattan College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $18,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Renewal is based on full-time status with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts of the previous degree attended, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Marymount Manhattan College will provide an award of up to $18,000 per year to the successful candidates.