Kure is looking for students to participate in Kure’s College Scholarship. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who enhance their society by finishing a business-related performance optimization assignment in Kure are awarded a $1,000 prize twice a year.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
Kure brings together a diverse team of optimization, technology and education experts sharing 40+ years of success using dozens of proven process improvement methodologies. Kure is on a mission to optimize humanity. To achieve their mission, we’re empowering students with the technology they need to improve their communities, workplaces and the world.
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit your application is November 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: Kure’s
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College students
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the process optimization project.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship is for students who improve their community by completing a business-related process optimization project in Kure.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to sign up for Kure. Complete a Quick Win Project in Kure (get AI + live project support via chat). All eligible projects will be published on our website, so even if you don’t win, you’ll be able to showcase your work.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your resume, social media profiles, etc
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Kure’s will provide the award amount of $1,000 for applicants in the USA.