The University of Melbourne is currently considering high-potential students from selected developing countries for its AG Whitlam International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
This scholarship is a great help to those students who are financially disadvantaged but deserving. Selected candidates will be offered the award in the form of a 50% fee remission.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant burden of university tuition.
The University of Melbourne has been dedicated to delivering world-class teaching and cutting-edge research since 1853. It is the second oldest university and ranked among the top universities in Australia. It was started in 1853 with four professors and 16 students. As of now, it is one of the most progressive research universities.
Why would you like to study at the University of Melbourne? The university has supportive staff, some of the best lecturers, and great facilities. It offers a wide range of internationally recognized courses that are designed to help students explore their passions and develop new skills.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 28 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% fee remission
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in commerce, economics, and management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this programme, applicants must fulfill all the requirements given below:
- A citizen from one of the designated countries Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Completed an approved Year 12 programme or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Must hold an offer to study in an applicable programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates, who have been selected to study in an approved course, will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of a bachelor’s degree programme must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: To get the entry in the approved course, you need to have one of the following English qualifications: IELTS (Academic English Only) with a score of 6.5 and TOEFL (paper-based test) with the score of 577 + TWE 4.5.
All eligible scholarship recipients will be provided with a 50% reduction on the tuition fee of an approved course.