The University of Central Lancashire is seeking motivated students for MSc by Research Studentships in the School of Natural Sciences and Engineering. This bursary programme is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
This study program is open to students of any nationality who are going to take part in an MSc by Research degree programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
The University of Central Lancashire is an international, multi-campus university with roots dating back to 1828 and a reputation for innovation in modern education.
Why choose to study at the University of Central Lancashire? Students are supported and given additional supervision by the institution, both academically and administratively, to ensure that they complete their chosen degree successfully. This permits students to work full-time while pursuing their education.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15 July 2022.
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: £15,609
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Home/EU and International Applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in the School of Natural Sciences and School of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should have (or expect to have been formally awarded) by the start date a UK Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent qualification) at 2:1 level or above in biochemistry, pharmacology, biomedical science, genetics or similar subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to take admission in doctoral degree coursework at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form and fill it.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit their previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: EU and International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTS 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.0 (or acceptable UCLan equivalent qualification).
The studentship will cover (£15,609) for up to 12 months full-time (subject to satisfactory progress) and tuition fees will be paid by the university at the rate for UK students. Both Home/EU and international applicants may apply, but EU and international applicants will be expected to pay the difference between the UK student fee and the relevant fee rate.