Do you want financial help for your education? The New Jersey Institute of Technology is providing Merit Scholarships for international students.
NJIT will present this scholarship purely based on merit to students who attain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their overall educational qualification. Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply and will be given benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied course upon winning this scholarship.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
New Jersey Institute of Technology is a public research university, one of the top at that, and is ranked #751-800 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It still stands strong because of its commitment to excellence and global impact through education.
Why should you choose to study at the New Jersey Institute of Technology? New Jersey Institute of Technology is very students centric. It has shifted its primary focus to preparing diverse students for leadership positions as professionals and citizens through innovative curricula, committed faculty, and vast learning opportunities. It is nationally recognised for providing graduates with a high rate of return on their investment. NJIT is committed to recruiting, retaining and motivating qualified and diverse employees to support NJIT’s mission.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 15th November 2022.
- University or Organization: New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply to any undergraduate programme at NJIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a full-time programme at NJIT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply to NJIT using the online platform dedicated to applications.
- The applicants are required to apply for the scholarship via ScholarshipUniverse using the NJIT login credentials.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school/ college transcripts
- Photocopy of visa and passport along with an application for the Form I-20
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to get ad admission at NJIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants selected for the Merit Scholarships will receive the tuition fee of the applied programme at NJIT for its complete duration.