King’s College London is delighted to announce the launch of the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarships to support students who can demonstrate the need for financial assistance in the UK.
The scholarships are worth £22,500 and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year and living costs while you are studying. Students will be provided with full tuition fees plus a living allowance if they are a home student or solely contribute towards your tuition fees if they are classed as an international student.
Beneficial opportunity for applicants in the UK.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 put King’s College London at number 7 in the UK. It is a public research university driven by challenging ideas and making change through research. It thinks meaningful service is a good way to give back to society.
Why study at King’s College London? King’s College London is a world-famous university known for its excellent education and research at the top of its field. Its goal is to bring about positive and lasting change in society and make the world better.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 5 pm on Friday, 29 July 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £22,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Law programme at King’s.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry.
- Be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Be willing to provide an end-of-year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants are going to enroll in the LLM programme at the university. After that, you have to complete your scholarship application form. The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marked obtained and a written personal statement. You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum High 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 65% or above.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 for your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute to most of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.