De Montfort University is pleased to announce the International Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarships for prospective students joining a full-time undergraduate degree for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship offers a £5,000 or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 70% or above in their previous studies. This award only applies for the first year of a full-time undergraduate course at the university. The scholarship recipients will be asked to demonstrate their ongoing commitment to advancing their studies by submitting documented evidence to their academic faculty.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get an award amount of £5,000.
De Montfort University Leicester is a public university in Leicester, England. The university has approximately 27,000 full and part-time students, 3,240 staff and an annual turnover of £168 million. De Montfort University is ranked 1219 in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the De Montfort University? DMU achieved Gold – the highest possible standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the only UK Government-endorsed measure of teaching quality in UK higher education. This recognizes the outstanding teaching and learning on offer at DMU.
Application Deadline: The closing date to apply for the scholarship is midnight on Monday, 11 July 2022.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time undergraduate course starting September 2022.
- To be assessed as an International fee payer.
- To have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship.
- To have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship.
- To be eligible for a full fee waiver, you have achieved 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply via the online portal. After that, applicants must submit a High Achievers Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- One reference for undergraduate study or two references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The University of De Montfort University will provide a £3,000 to £5,000 or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 70% or above in their previous studies. This award is only applicable for the first year of a full-time undergraduate course at the University.