Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. Birmingham City University is giving an opportunity to apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarships. The funding programme is open to non-EU international students.
The educational award encourages highly talented students who wish to study postgraduate degree programmes for the academic year 2022-2023.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees in the UK.
Birmingham City University is the second-largest university with around 24,000 students from 80 countries. It has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Why would you like to study at Birmingham City University? At this university, students can get various career opportunities for their career destination. The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university (except ACCA, Conservatoire courses (Music and Theatre), PGCE and PCET, Masters in Teaching and Learning/Educational Leadership (MTL/MEL) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in Health.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship program, candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, students must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at Birmingham City University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship program is awarded to non-EU international students based on their academic background and their grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree: £2,000 if a 1st-degree holder, £1,500 if a 2:1 degree holder, £1,000 if a 2:2 degree holder and £500 if a 3rd-degree holder.