A degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult due to financial constraints. Therefore, Swansea University is offering Fully Funded International PhD Scholarships in Multiphase Reactive Flow of Cryogenic Hydrogen. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now being accepted.
The project aims to develop cutting-edge modelling techniques based on the current in-house high-fidelity simulation code for the multiphase reactive flow of cryogenic hydrogen and to collect the data from numerical simulations that can be used to analyze physicochemical processes to gain further insight into this relatively new scientific topic.
A nice chance for Postgraduate Research students in the UK.
Swansea University is a public research university that ranks among the top 30 research institutions in the United Kingdom. It strives to be the best institution in the region while honouring the legacy of Swansea. It is a well-known research-intensive institution that is quickly becoming a world-class educational institution.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University promotes freedom and places a premium on critical thinking. Swansea students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment. It is committed to the mental health and well-being of students and provides a variety of student support programmes.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 12 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the field of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, they can complete the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have attained, or must be expected to attain, a first-class honours degree and a distinction at the master’s level.
- Language Requirement: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Each scholarship awarded will cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062. Additional research expenses will also be available.