The University of Adelaide is excited to announce the CSIRO Supplementary Scholarships in Analysis of Radioisotope Adsorption to Geological Substrates for the academic year 2022-2023.
This CSIRO – the University of Adelaide jointly funded PhD opportunity has been established to support a full-time PhD student who is looking to commence research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry.
Worthy offer for students to complete your degree in Australia.
The University of Adelaide is a dynamic public research university ranked 108th in the world by the QS World University Rankings for 2022. It is in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is an active part of society and is leading its community in using change for social and economic benefit.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenges and inspires its students. It is ranked 1st in Employability. Students at the university get the best academic training to succeed in their chosen field and are given the knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854/pa (indexed annually) + $5,000/pa
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Analysis of radioisotope adsorption to geological substrates.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Expressions of interest should be submitted to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 1 August 2022 with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold Australian First Class Honours or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must have evidence of English language proficiency.
The intended scholarship will be for up to 3.5 years, and is comprised of:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $28,854/pa (2022 rate, indexed annually).
- CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship – $5,000/pa + additional operating funds