The University of Melbourne is thrilled to announce its 250 International Student Grants to study in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship is open to both domestic and international students.
There are 250 bursaries available to assist students in starting their further education at this renowned university in Australia.
Wonderful chance for international students.
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria and offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University prepares students to make their impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society. Melbourne also helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Awards: $200 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 250
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
- Provide evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates need to be enrolled as full-time students in a course at the University of Melbourne. Submit an online Student Financial Assessment form in the relevant round by the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates, and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates will be selected based on financial needs.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
- The University of Melbourne offers approximately 250 grants established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
- A single payment varying from $200 – $10,000