Get your postgraduate degree from one of the best universities in the UK by applying for the Saudi Arabia Scholarships at the University of Stirling. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
Being one of the top public universities in the UK and ranked 485th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, It is a public university with a sole mission to be recognized globally as a university that addresses the needs of society through innovative and interdisciplinary research, learning and teaching of the highest quality.
Why choose to study at the University of Stirling? The University of Stirling offers its students an inclusive, multi-cultural environment that proves to be a welcoming and supportive space to learn. It prepares the students for lifelong achievement through high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research. The university opens up global opportunities that help the students to make friends from across the world and learn from different cultures and perspectives. It is a globally connected university offering a diverse and multi-cultural student experience.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate level courses and subjects offered at University of Stirling are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted in the university and must be paying overseas tuition fee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply in a postgraduate programme at Stirling through the general admission application. No separate application for this scholarship is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Bachelor certificate
- Master qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have bachelor and master qualification relevant to the postgraduate programme applied to in order to get admitted at Stirling.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The University of Stirling will give the winners of this scholarship €4,000 towards the overseas tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at Stirling.