To reward and recognize the outstanding academic performance and personal qualities of students, the University of Leeds is offering PG School of Psychology International Masters Scholarships.
The educational bursary is available for all high-achieving international participants in order to pursue a master’s degree program at the University of Leeds in the UK.
Grab the chance to get financial support in the UK.
The University of Leeds is a comprehensive community in the United Kingdom, with about 39,000 students. The institution has always been committed to attracting the brightest and greatest students from all around the world, regardless of their background.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Candidates can strengthen their personality and communication abilities at this university through a variety of workshops, events, and cultural initiatives. It also offers a wide choice of bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the 2022/2023 entry.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in the School of Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must hold at least a 2:1 class degree at undergraduate level in Psychology (or international equivalent) or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- Available to International students who must be new to the University, self-funding and not in receipt of any other fees scholarships or bursaries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have made an application to the School for a master’s program at the university, then you are eligible for this scholarship. There’s no need to apply, the scholarship is automatically applied for those meeting the conditions.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To reserve your seat in a master’s program at the university, you should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you will have to provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
The scholarship is worth £2,000 that will be provided in the form of a tuition fee deduction at the University of Leeds.