The Department of Management at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice invites applications for one-year Fellowships in Qualifying Work Relationships in the Internet Revolution between New and Old Needs for Protections, under the supervision of prof. Maurizio Falsone for the academic year 2022/2023.
The fellowship is intended to provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to pursue their research while benefiting from the range of expertise at Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia.
Great offer for students to get benefitted in Italy.
Ca’ the Foscari University of Venice is a public university in Venice, Italy. Since its foundation in 1868, it has been housed in the Venetian Gothic palace of Ca’ Foscari, from which it takes its name. The palace stands on the Grand Canal, between the Rialto and San Marco, in the sestiere of Dorsoduro. The QS world university rankings place Ca’ Foscari among the world’s top 50 universities for Classics Ancient History.
Why choose to study at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice? A dedicated Welcome Unit, innovative education, and many extracurricular activities are just a few good reasons to choose Ca’ Foscari, a University like no other, located right in the heart of Venice. In the global arena, Ca’ Foscari is a more competitive and important investment in talent, support for researchers, and the growth of international collaborations.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 21st, 2022, at noon (Italian time)
- University or Organization: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Research fellowship
- Award: € 23.928,57
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree in Qualifying work relationships in the internet revolution between new and old needs for protections
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Prospective candidates are expected to hold a master’s degree in Law, Economics, and Management and relevant experience on the research topic and scientific-professional curriculum suitable for developing research activities related to the fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their applications for the Research degree programme via an online portal. After getting enrolled, complete the research grants application forms.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates shall submit The application form;
- A motivation letter (max 1 page) along with their CV in European format, duly dated and signed, both to be enclosed as a one single.pdf file
- A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport);
- Evaluation Summary Reports of Marie Sk?Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) individual proposals having passed all the evaluation thresholds;
- Details of Marie Sk?Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships, ERC Starting Grants, FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/ SIR Scientific Young Independence Research funded projects;
- Declaration on availability to interview remote (link) to be sent via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a master’s degree in Law, Economics, and Management and relevant experience in the research topic and scientific-professional.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in verbal and written communication, and research shall be carried out in Italian and English language
The research fellowship amount is19.367,00 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges depending on the applicant’s filing status (cost to Ca’ Foscari € 23.928, 57).