If you are planning to undertake PhD degree in Australia, then you can apply for the Project-Based Graduate Research Scholarships in Developing Multi-functional Fluorescent Probes for Global Analysis of Proteome Stress in Cells at the La Trobe University. The study programme is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
This project aims to synthesize multi-functional chemical probes to identify proteins that undergo unfolding or specific modifications in the complex cellular environment on a large scale Applicant should have training in the design and synthesis of organic compounds; knowledge and experience in molecular and cell biology are desirable.
Great offer for applicants to study in Australia.
La Trobe University is a public research university in Melbourne that is ranked among the top 400 universities in the world. La Trobe is one of the verdant Australian universities and also part of the Innovative Research Universities group. La Trobe offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health, and Engineering.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University is ranked 201 in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. La Trobe University’s distinguished faculty addresses some of the most pressing issues. It has a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with distinguished employers, so the students receive adequate support in their job search.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia or New Zealand and International applicants.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Developing Multi-functional Fluorescent probes for Global Analysis of proteome Stress in Cells.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents and International applicants currently in Australia.
- Applicants should have training in the design and synthesis of organic compounds; knowledge and experience in molecular and cell biology are desirable; experience in mass spectrometry proteomics is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Domestic applicants apply By email: at firstname.lastname@example.org, and International applications can be lodged via the International Online Application System. After you access the online system and enter and submit your details, you’ll receive an email with your username and password to log into the Student Portal and start your online application. You must scan and upload all required documentation before your application can be considered and Complete the Research Statement Form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Your professional CV (resume) outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background, etc.
- Details of any publications
- A copy of your Master’s thesis (with at least two chapters translated into English if it is not written in English)
- A preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words
- Any other documentation stipulated in the scholarship advertisement for advertised scholarships or projects.
- Birth or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only).
- If you hold a current passport or an Australian visa, you must include a copy with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have minimum language requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate, and graduate research study at La Trobe. However, some La Trobe courses need a higher level of English language proficiency than these minimum scores.
La Trobe University will provide a salary to the successful candidates in Australia for the academic year 2022/2023.