Take this chance to study in Italy and apply for the PhD Scholarships offered by the University of Bozen. The scholarship progamme is open to both Italian and international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be provided to aspirants who want to apply for the PhD degree at the University of Bozen in either of the eligible areas of study. Italian nationals and foreign entrants are eligible to receive the award if they meet the criteria.
This support will help all new admitted international students by providing an amount of €17,000.
The University of Bozen is one of the top universities in Bolzano and is ranked 601st in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It strives to foster knowledge and contribute to the economic growth of businesses in the local area so that spin-offs, patents, and intellectual properties are founded based on the University’s research.
Why choose to study at the Free University of Bozen? The University of Bozen is an educational institute with a high level of internationalization and an ideal study environment guaranteed by its excellent facilities. It is a niche university that focuses on specific areas of study and gives the best education and training to its students. Students benefit highly from its collaborations with public institutions and private organizations at the time of placements.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 1 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bozen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All Italian students, as well as overseas students, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes in Computer Science, Management and Economics, Economics and Finance, Linguistics, General Pedagogy, Social Pedagogy, General and Disciplinary Didactics, Advanced Systems Engineering, Food Engineering, and Biotechnology, Mountain Environment and Agriculture, and Sustainable Energies and Technology are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and applied in a PhD programme at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the website provided by the University and complete the application process. The applicants will be considered when their application is received by the University.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- Statement of comparability
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must compulsorily hold or must be going to receive a relevant master’s degree to support their PhD application and get into the University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are preferred to know German, Italian or English along with an IELTS test score result and CEFR level between A2-C.
The winning students will receive €17,000 per year for three years towards living costs, food, clothing, insurance, study materials, and leisure activities, and transportation.