International Graduate Division Fellowship is available to encourage all prospective students from around the world to earn a high-quality education at the University of California, Los Angeles.
The fellowship aims to help domestic and international students conduct their graduate studies at UCLA. Applicants are eligible to apply for graduate programmes in any department and will be awarded the scholarship if their application will be accepted. The award will vary and will give benefits towards tuition fees.
This fantastic program will provide the award of $15,000 to make higher education affordable for students.
The University of California, Los Angeles, a public and-grant research university in the US with a primary purpose as a public research university being the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of the global society, is ranked 36th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why study at the University of California, Los Angeles? UCLA is one of the many best public schools in America. It stands out for the research, professors, and academic course load that are all extremely rigorous and renowned. The name, UCLA, itself will bring the students a lot of fame, recognition and great job opportunities. It has tied up with top companies like Facebook and Tesla as it produces the best students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 15th December, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of California, Los Angeles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Local students and students from other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate level courses and subjects offered at UCLA are eligible to app for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted by UCLA in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply via the online portal of the university and submit an admission application. Applicants can either fill a separate fellowship form or apply through the admission application by filling the fellowship section of the form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat in a graduate programme at UCLA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
Selected applicants will be provided $5,000 to $15,000 towards pursuing any graduate programme at UCLA by the university.