The USA is one of the favorite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, then you can apply for the Foundation Scholarships offered by North American University.
This scholarship scheme aims to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
NAU is an institution of higher education founded as Texas Gulf Institute in April 2007. North American University (NAU) is a private university in Stafford, Texas. NAU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education.
Why study at North American University? The Office of Career & Success Services is committed to giving undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni the tools and resources they need to transition from school to a successful career.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 31st, 2022.
- University or Organization: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Availability of scholarships may be limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Scholarships are only available for fall and spring semesters and are not valid during summer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following:
- Copy of passport
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters, proof of achievement letters, certificates, etc.
- Financial status
- Admission Requirements: Students must have SAT 950, ACT 18, 50% PR in National Exam; GPA 2.50-2.99.
- Language Requirement: All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores prior to March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $12,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.