The School of Law is pleased to offer Claire Palley Undergraduate International Award at Queen’s University Belfast. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the grant.
This study funding program aims to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students and motivating them to achieve academic excellence for the academic year 2022/2023.
Through this application, you can fund your undergraduate study in the UK.
Founded in 1810, Queen’s University Belfast is one of the UK’s most prestigious universities. It provides world-class education while also preparing students for positions of leadership and citizenship in a global community.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? It is one of the most well-known universities in the United Kingdom and is ranked 22nd in the world for international focus. It provides students with a variety of work possibilities, assessments, advocacy, and other services.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is July 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £250
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries from across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for undergraduate degree coursework in the School of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate program at the Queen’s University
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the sponsorship, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Queen’s University Belfast. After getting enrolled, aspirants will automatically be assessed for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrolment, you need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study in the UK.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide an award amount of £250 to the successful candidates.