Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) is very pleased to bring a funding opportunity for students facing financial hardships. It has announced Bursary Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
Exclusively offered to students who are citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia, this scholarship will be awarded to students who have enrolled in a degree or diploma programme at the Asia Metropolitan University. 30% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme will be waived off.
Best offer for students in Malaysia.
Humbly incepted in 2004, the Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) has now grown into a full-fledged university offering a wide range of programmes that bears testimony to its impressive track record within the Malaysian private higher education industry.
Why choose to study at the Asian Metropolitan University? The Asian Metropolitan University keeps a vision to uplift communities with equitable access to quality education. It is focused on producing trained, qualified, competent graduates for domestic and international markets in health sciences and various other disciplines.
Application Deadline: The intakes of new students at AMU are conducted in January, April, August, and September each year; therefore, interested students must apply accordingly or according to program-specific deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Asia Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree and Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree or diploma level programme offered at eth Asian Metropolitan University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen or permanent residents of Malaysia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested applicants are first required to apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Student Pass / Visa processing fee of RM 2,200.00
- A copy of the Release Letter
- A photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate
- Passport-size photo
- Photocopy of passport Certified true copies of all academic qualifications
- EMGS Health declaration form
- Certified true copies of all academic qualifications
- Other important documents (English translations of all documents)
- Reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the programme-specific language requirements of the university if any.
The Asia Metropolitan University will award the winning student’s tuition fee waiver of up to 30% of the tuition fee of the undertaken Degree and Diploma programme.