Do you think that study in Japan is an ice-breaking challenge for you? Join the OIST Graduate Program and complete your dare of studying in Japan. This opportunity is presenting by the OIST.
The purpose of this fund is to attract international students for pursuing a PhD degree level program at OIST Graduate University in Japan.
The perfect vibe for taking a fully-funded PhD degree in Japan.
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University was founded on 1 November 2011 as an interdisciplinary graduate school. It offers a 5-year PhD program in Science in Japan.
Why study at the OIST Graduate University? At OIST, applicants will get world-class research facilities for completing their education in a good way. They will learn from the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to supporting students in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is November 15th 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International aspirants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for a PhD degree program at OIST.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must have attentive in scientific interests.
How to Apply
- Willing to be a part of this position, you need to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university. And in order to complete your application, you have to submit a scan of transcript and diploma, applicants’ statement, a scan of your passport photo page, recommendation letter, and proof of language ability.
- Completion of a Bachelors, Masters or equivalent degree is required before the last date of admission.
- Candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test. There is no minimum score required but the information is necessary for determining preparatory course requirements.
OIST Institutional Code for TOEFL: 8794
OIST address for IELTS:
Admissions and Career Development Section
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
1919-1 Tancha, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun,
Okinawa, Japan 904-0495
The participants enrolled in the OIST PhD program are fully-funded with a generous Research Assistantship.