If you’ve excelled in your previous study, then you can apply for the scholarships at the Hof University of Applied Sciences.
The grant is available for those candidates who want to study the bachelor’s degree program at the university for the session 2022-2023.
A worthy opportunity for international student in Germany
Hof University of Applied Sciences is a public non-profit business and technical vocational university. It pays special attention to the practical orientation of all courses and assignments. The university is known for our friendly study atmosphere.
Why study at the Hof University of Applied Sciences? While studying at this university, candidates can get intensive personal support during their studies. It offers modern Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in the departments of Business, Computer Science and Engineering.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through October 31st, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester and must be exempt from tuition fees. The applicant needs to be academically and personally qualified and demonstrate financial need at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in a bachelor degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the proof of enrolment, latest transcript of records, add a copy of the final transcript of Bachelor degree in either German or English language, short CV and proof of nationality.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to achieve a minimum of 90 ECTS in previous studies.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to between 100, 00 € – 659, 00 € per month.