Do you have an inspiring business idea? If yes, then the Dean’s Award for Enterprise Scholarship program is a life-changing opportunity for you which is presented by Loughborough University.
This financial aid is activated for the UK, EU, and International students with an inspiring business idea, in order to join a master’s degree program at Loughborough University in the UK.
Great opportunity for international students to get a life-changing Dean’s Award in the UK. Applicants need to submit a business Idea with the application.
In 1909, Loughborough University was known as Loughborough Technical Institute and officially known as the Loughborough University of Technology in 1966. It is a public research university located in Loughborough, United Kingdom.
Why study at Loughborough University? The university has quite a good reputation for its teaching facilities. The students will learn from some of the best gold award-winning teachers who will help them to build a successful career at the university and also learn about the different-different languages.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before July 31, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and Foreign applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for any taught postgraduate degree program (Replacing any other Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pursue their studies at the London campus of the university. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a short video interview to discuss their business idea in more detail.
How to Apply
If you want to take advantage from the grant, so have to secure your place in a master’s degree program, at the university first. Only after this, you can complete the application form for the fund and also submit a business idea with the application.
To get an opportunity, must follow the given points:
- Supporting Documents: Personal information, qualification details, business idea, the personal statement should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is a basic requirement for taking admission in the course.
- Language Requirement: Taking TOEFL or IELTS test and showing the English language proficiency is essential for studying in the UK.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 90% of the course tuition fees.