If you want to obtain an undergraduate degree in the UK, then you should apply for Ariyaratnam Scholarship offered by King’s College London. The grant is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship is to support one undergraduate student from either King’s Business School or the Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences. The scholarship is worth £30,000 and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees, with a fee waiver of £10,000 per year for a maximum of three years.
Nice offer for students from all around the world to study in the UK.
King’s College London is regarded as one of the top 10 universities in the United Kingdom. It was created by King George IV, Arthur Wellesley, and the 1st Duke of Wellington working together. It is England’s oldest university, offering world-class education and cutting-edge research.
Why study at King’s College London? Applicants will evaluate what they want from a possible profession and establish a plan to achieve that goal at KCL. By learning more about career options, the King’s Careers Center will assist students in determining what best fits their abilities and interests.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £30,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is to support one international undergraduate student in the given subjects:
- King’s Business School or
- Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Starting a new undergraduate first degree in September 2022 at King’s be liable for international tuition fees
- Be undertaking a programme in either King’s Business School (excluding language joint honours courses) or the Faculty of Natural, Mathematical and Engineering Sciences
- Have a household income equivalent to GBP £50,000 or less
- Have achieved AAB or above in their A level examinations (or international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applications that are incomplete on receipt (e.g. missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at the university requires a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The level of English language applicants must demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
King’s College London will provide a scholarship worth £30,000 and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees. Awards will be paid as £10,000 per year, up to a maximum of three years, directly towards your tuition fees.