Applications are being accepted for the PhD Scholarships in Electrosynthesis of Ammonia. The programme is organized by the University of New South Wales.
The scholarship programme is open to Australian candidates who want to enter the PhD degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of the best schools in Australia and is ranked 44th in the world (2021 QS World University Rankings). The School of Chemistry is at the UNSW Kensington Campus, which is close to the city centre, beaches, and national parks of Sydney. Sydney is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the world.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales is known all over the world for its high-quality education and research. It carefully shapes the leaders of tomorrow. Working closely with the private and public sectors to give students real-world experience, UNSW has built an academic framework that is known all over the world.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes in Electrosynthesis of Ammonia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Develop catalysts for electrochemical ammonia production in aqueous and non-aqueous electrolytes.
- Elucidate structure to performance relationship by advanced characterization tools
- Develop In-situ/operando ammonia detection methods.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal. Candidates interested in these positions are welcome to contact Prof Chuan Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email and attach a CV, cover letter, and other relevant information.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a CV, cover letter, and other relevant information.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree or 1 st Class Honours in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials
- Science, or a similar discipline.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have excellent spoken and written English.
The University of New South Wales will provide a salary for high-potential applicants in Australia.