The Bartlett School of Architecture at the University College London has announced one PhD Studentship in the Built Environment and Adolescent Mental Health in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is offered to all UK students. All students that hold a master’s qualification in space syntax or a related field of study and have enrolled in the Architectural Space & Computation MPhil/PhD programme are eligible to apply for this studentship. The selected candidates will be provided with a tuition fee waiver and a maintenance stipend.
Excellent opportunity for students to study in the UK.
The Bartlett School of Architecture is one of the most influential, exciting and innovative architecture schools in the world, setting the agenda for what architecture is and could be. The QS World Ranking has rated The Bartlett as the best place in the UK, for the eighth year running and the third best place in the world to study architecture and built environment.
Why choose to study at The Bartlett School of Architecture? The school seeks to encourage big questions that address social, cultural and economic challenges and difficult questions that provoke liberal and imaginative ideas described through speculative projects in design and text. It aims to operate as a vital and creative agency in a world in which architecture is valued for its capacity to enhance human experience and understanding.
Application Deadline: 24th June 2022 is the last day to submit applications for this studentship.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: The Bartlett School of Architecture
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Architectural Space & Computation MPhil/PhD programme programme offered at the Bartlett School of Architecture of the University College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not currently be enrolled in any programme. They must be new admissions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first submit an admission application to UCL via the online portal. To obtain details of the application process for the studentship the applicants must contact Professor Laura Vaughan via mail at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold (or be close to completion) a Master’s in space syntax, or in an allied subject that has a significant amount of space syntax content.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The applicants selected by the UCL’s Bartlett School of Architecture will be provided with a waiver for home fees and a maintenance stipend for up to 3 years of study.