SUNY Korea’s Prosperity Scholarship is a very helpful program for those international students who want to study in Korea, but unable to afford the cost involved in it.
Through this program, SUNY Korea is financing an undergraduate study of students from developing countries. The benefits of this scheme include full/partial tuition fees, program fees, and room and board.
Nice offer for students from developing countries to get study fund in South Korea.
Established in March 2012 as the first American university in Korea’s beautiful city, Incheon, SUNY Korea is a leading public institution for higher learning. It carries the aim to provide world-class education across the globe. It provides an undergraduate and graduate-level program in a variety of academic fields.
Why study at SUNY Korea? To make students’ university journey as smooth as possible, the institution provides affordable on-campus housing, a wide variety of scholarships, and diverse student activities. With its top-notch teaching and wonderful programs, SUNY Korea holds the potential to thrive in today’s fast-paced society.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until July 16, 2022.
- University or Organization: SUNY Korea
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full/partial tuition, Program fees, and Room and Board
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Applicants from developing countries
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in a variety of subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to meet the given criteria:
- Must have high achieving high school record or equivalent
- Must have high achievement in standardized tests
- Must provide evidence of leadership, special talents or interests, and other personal qualities through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and other non-academic pursuits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying for an applicable course at SUNY Korea, all the interested candidates will take advantage of this wonderful scholarship scheme.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in an undergraduate program at the university, aspirants must have high achieving high school record or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Requirements associated with language vary from course to course.
This funding scheme will cover expenses such as full/partial tuition, program fees, and room and board.