Get your degree in Japan! The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation is presenting the KMMF Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The organization is activating this opportunity to help wonderful candidates from any nationality to pursue a master’s degree program at Kyushu University in Japan.
Nice offer for candidates to receive study fund 120,000 yen per month for living allowance.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 as a Japanese national university in Japan. It is Japan’s 4th oldest university, receiving its royal charter in 1911.
Why study at Kyushu University? KU has a great reputation for its teaching facilities and academic excellence. It will provide the best knowledge and skills, which will be helpful for a student to build a bright future.
Application Deadline: June – Early July.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from countries Asia (includes West Asia, Central Asia, Mongolia as a north end and Indonesia as the south end), Africa (includes countries in the African continent and surrounding islands), and Latin America (includes countries south of Mexico and also including Caribbean countries) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A candidate who is in need of financial support to study in Japan and does not receive a scholarship from other organizations. The level equivalent of JLPT N3 or above is preferable for the grant.
How to Apply
- In order to take this award, the participants need to take admission in a master’s degree program at Kyushu University in Japan. After that, please contact the University about the Information for applying for the grant.
- You might need to submit a pledge to KMMF at the start of the fund program.
Kyushu University will provide 120,000 yen per month for a living allowance for students in Japan.