The position is offered to all interested candidates, be it Swiss national or foreign national students. The applicants are required to have analytical skills, language fluency in French and English and MS skills to be eligible to apply for this position.
Great opportunity for students in Switzerland.
Founded by business executives for business executives, Institute for Management Development is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. IMD strives to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Why choose to study at the Institute for Management Development? The Institute for Management Development has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society. The purpose f the institute is to challenge what is and inspire what could be and develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Application Deadline: The application process is currently open.
- University or Organization: Institute for Management Development
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Human Resources Assistant
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the position of Human Resources Assistant at the Institute for Management Development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- The applicants must demonstrate maturity in handling confidential and sensitive matters at all times.
- The applicants must have a high command of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience with CRM/Salesforce a plus.
- 1-2 years experience as HR administrative assistant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this position, the interested candidates are required to send the completed application file including the below-listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of Work Certificates and Diploma
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Maturity or Bachelor’s Certificate in Human Resources.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and French with excellent oral and written skills in both languages.
The applicants shortlisted and selected will be awarded the position of the Human Resources Assistant at the Institute for Management Development and support on projects of their interests.