To help international students achieve their academic success affordably, the University of Technology Sydney College has established the International Scholarships Fund for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship fund has been set up exclusively for international students that undertake any foundation or diploma degree programme at the University of Technology Sydney. The applicants that must meet the academic entry requirements for their choice of program and qualify as international students will be considered for this $8,000 scholarship award.
Worthy offer for students in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney ranked 9th in Australia at 133rd in the QS World University Rankings 2022. It is mentioned in the top 10 universities in Australia and is also internationally recognized for relevant and innovative research and for engaging actively with business and the community.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is a future-based university well known for its rich contribution to the research sector. The university is a reflection of Sydney’s multicultural diversity. It prepares students for the future world by offering programmes that are closely aligned closely with industry needs and make the graduates highly employable.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation or Diploma
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Foundation programmes and diploma degree programme offered at the University of Technology Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students, not Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or permanent residents of Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission via the application portal of the university. Contact one of the trusted education representatives who will be able to help you through the application process. Find a representative near you.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original language transcript of academic studies showing subjects and results
- Original language award certificate (once the qualification has been completed)
- A certified English translation of the above documents
- UTS College accepted English language test results
- Copy of passport
- Visa and attendance record (onshore students)
- UTS conditional offer letter (English plus UTS degree package students only)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements for their choice of program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS indicator – 6.5 overall
- TOEFL iBT special home edition – 79–93
- Linguaskill (using the Cambridge English Scale) – 176-184
The students successfully selected by the University of Technology Sydney will be provided up to $8,000 in tuition fee waivers for their undertaken studies.