To support and reward international students of the highest academic ability in their further study abroad, Lincoln University has come forward with the Undergraduate Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is exclusively applicable to bachelor’s degree programmes offered at Lincoln University undertaken by international students. All students that are successful in submitting the scholarship application will be considered based on their academic excellence. The scholarship award is valued at NZ$5,000.
Nice offer for international students to complete their study in New Zealand.
Lincoln University is a university in New Zealand that was formed in 1990. It is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere, known as Lincoln College. The university was founded in 1878 and currently ranks 1018th in Best Global Universities and 372nd in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a globally ranked university in Aotearoa, New Zealand’s spectacular South Island and is a close-knit community supported by a committed team of academics, lecturers, researchers, care providers and acknowledged wellbeing experts. The university’s vision is to be a globally-ranked, top-five land-based university, unlocking the power of the land to enhance lives and grow the future.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines for the second semester and summer school programmes are 31 January, 30th June 2022 and 31st October 2022, respectively.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: NZ$5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree programmes offered at Lincoln University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new to Lincoln University.
- The applicant must be an international student planning to enrol in a Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must utilize the university’s application portal to apply for admission. Scholarship application form is to be completed and submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen bachelor’s degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, etc. are accepted.
The applicants selected by Lincoln University will be provided with a sum of NZ$5,000 in equal payments of NZ$2,500 each for two semesters towards the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor’s programme.