Do you want to start your academic journey in Australia? If so, apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at Griffith University. The scholarship is available for a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial help to international students. This scholarship will provide 50% of tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Best offer for international students to study in Australia.
Griffith University is the best public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Why study at Griffith University? Griffith provides an excellent educational environment, and students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of their degree. It offers a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 5 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Awards: 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Scholarships can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admitted to any graduate or undergraduate degree program at Griffith University. Applicants can quickly apply and submit their online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a certified copy of their academic results and a certified copy of their English test results if you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio, medical checks or professional work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, applicants must have a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. The applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.